At this time, our Mental Health locations are providing most services via Telehealth, including Therapy, Psychiatric Evaluations and Diagnostic Assessments. Preventive Measures has an active Telehealth platform in place to provide this service for all of our Clients, both current and new. We strongly encourage Clients to take advantage of one of our alternate methods for treatment, including therapy over the phone with a basic cell phone or landline, or by video, using a computer or smartphone. Please refer to your region below for specific guidance, then call to schedule your appointment.
WASHINGTON DC – 202-563-7632:
- Our Day Rehabilitation Group Facilitators are providing Mental Health Rehabilitation Services Counseling (MHRS) at our 2124 MLK Blvd, SE DC location. Please call for the most current scheduling.
- Community Service Workers (CSWs) are available to meet with Clients. CSWs may also provide services via Telehealth for Clients who have the capacity to utilize a smartphone, laptop, and/or home computer with a two-way camera. CSWs may assist with connecting Clients to the in-office Telehealth platform for therapy appointments.
- Our 2759 MLK Blvd, SE DC location is closed permanently.
- Our 7826 Eastern Avenue, NW DC location is closed permanently.
PENNSYLVANIA – 484-225-4323:
- At this time, our Pennsylvania Clients may receive Telehealth services from the comfort of your home using one of our Telehealth options. We are operating with full capability, but for your safety and the safety of our Therapists, our wellness centers are closed for on-site visits. You may easily connect with your Therapist by phone, tablet or computer. Video sessions will require a wi-fi connection. Please call us today to determine the best option for you and to schedule your appointment.