CONYERS, GA |
The Clinical Therapist is responsible for providing diagnostic assessments, counseling, and supportive services for a diverse population in a fast-paced Mental Health Rehabilitative Core Service Agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses interventions with assigned clients which meet accepted standards of mental health care and reflect consideration of treatment plan.
- Performs intake assessments, evaluations and referrals of assigned clients, obtaining sufficient information during the evaluation process for clinical assessment and planning.
- Exercises appropriate self-management in the performance of all duties.
- Must show the ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate with clients and to remain calm under stress.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English is a plus but is not required.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree(required) in Human services related field
- Licensed in the state of Georgia (LGPC, LGSW, LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, APRN and/or RN)
- Must be familiar or willing to be trained on EMR systems
- Two years minimum of direct-care clinical services with individuals with mental
Location: Conyers, GA
$35-45 per hour
Preventive Measures is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of and passing all job-related clearances, background checks and regulated requirements as applicable and permissible by law.