ALLENTOWN, PA |
The Human Resources Representative is responsible for providing administrative support for the onboarding process and light-level recruiting. Must be able to communicate to the leadership of the various Preventive Measures organizations and translate their needs into marketing materials and literature.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Review onboarding documents to verify accuracy and timely submission
- Answer employee’s questions and provide requested information
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Answer phone and provide needed information
- Schedule employees for new hire orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Communicate with managers and the HR team to coordinate resolutions
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Other duties as needed
- Strong MS Office and HRIS systems knowledge
- Demonstrated ethical conduct
- Good organizational skills, task and detail oriented
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and coachable
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) Preferred
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent field.
- 1+ years of experience in the field of HR or equivalent
Full-time, On-site position