CONYERS, GA |
The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for seeking out and developing new business opportunities and marketing relationships. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the skills and abilities to manage local and targeted areas driving business and revenue. The Outreach Coordinator serves as the liaison between the community and Preventive Measures to generate referrals of appropriate potential enrollees into mental health services.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Create, build, and manage relationships with referral sources across priority markets
- Utilize a variety of outreach strategies to engage various populations.
- Educate and inform patients on the services/programs offered.
- Identify patients’ willingness to access and enroll in the program.
- Document and track results of patient outreach efforts through CRM
- Work closely with the administrative staff and the clinical team to support patient engagement and confirm the patient has connected with resources, as appropriate.
- Provide support at events which include evenings and weekends
- Other reasonable task that may be requested
- Ability to travel to various locations.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills, including exceptional listening skills.
- Experience with coordinating care, advocating, or navigating on behalf of patients
Preventive Measures is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $8.00 – $10.00 per hour plus commission