ALLENTOWN, PA |
We are looking for a Psychiatrist to diagnose and treat mental illnesses. Responsibilities include discussing symptoms with patients, observing their behaviors to identify mental disorders, determining treatments, and prescribing medications. To be considered for this role, you must be licensed as a Psychiatrist and certified by the American Board of Medical Specialists (ABMS).
- Work experience as a Psychiatrist
- In-depth knowledge of various psychotherapeutic methods
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions to a non-medical audience
- Strong observation skills to accurately evaluate patients’ demeanor and identify symptoms
- A great bedside manner and the ability to remain calm, empathetic, and patient while interacting with patients who suffer from severe mental disorders
- Thoughtful and compassionate
- MD or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Certification from the American Board of Medical Specialists (ABMS)
- Residency program in Psychiatry
Contract- FT/PT up to $200/hour.