ALLENTOWN, PA |
The QA Representative shall ensure the quality-of-service delivery and internal operations are in line with regulatory standards and operational expectations. Enhance the organization’s efforts to track, review, and analyze data relating to continuous quality improvement, and implement programmatic changes based on such data collection and analysis. Provide support to Preventive Measure’s Compliance Program.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Review and make recommendations to program leadership based on data gathered and, or trends identified.
- Assist with audits of all agency programs on a scheduled rotation, and in the review of audit findings with program leadership.
- Review findings of internal audits and reviews with the department director and Compliance and applicable program staff and supervisors.
- Assist with internal investigations and reviews as needed.
- Assist with Preventive Measure’s efforts to comply with investigations conducted by external parties.
- Attend Compliance and Ethics Committee meetings.
- Identify areas of weakness in quality service delivery; design or provide training as per the need.
- Conduct training and orientation as needed.
- Must be able to maintain client privacy per HIPAA laws
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in health administration or related field preferred; High school diploma required
- Experience in Health Administration, quality assurance and/or compliance.
Location: Allentown, PA
Rate: $14-$16 ph
Preventive Measures is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of and passing all job-related clearances, background checks and regulated requirements as applicable and permissible by law.